One of the founding members of Star Alliance, United Airlines is a leading American Air Company. Having its hubs at Denver International Airport, Antonio B. Won Pat International Airport, George Bush Intercontinental Airport, O'Hare International Airport, Narita International Airport, Los Angeles International Airport, San Francisco International Airport, Newark Liberty International Airport and Washington Dulles International Airport, it is the second largest airline in the world. Browse Farebooth to find the best United Airlines Flight Deals available online.
Connectivity & Fleet Size
United Airlines fly to around 342 domestic and international destinations making it convenient for you to make a United Airlines Reservation. These destinations include several cities from USA, Europe, Oceania, Asia and the Americas.
This popular airline has an impressive fleet of 730 aircrafts. Some of those aircrafts are-
- Airbus A319.
- Airbus A320-200.
- Boeing 737-900.
- Boeing 777-200.
- Boeing 737-700.
Services and Amenities
Making United Airlines ticket bookings give you access to world-class in-flight amenities that make your travels all the more pleasurable. Some of which are-
- Wi-Fi connectivity in almost all its aircrafts.
- Top class meal service that appeal to your taste buds.
- An extensive choice of entertainment (music, movies and television series) that can be streamed into your personal device.
While travelling on United Airlines Flights, passengers need to follow the following baggage rules and regulations-
- Dimensions of the carry-on should not exceed 9 inches x 14 inches x 22 inches including wheels and handles.
- One carry-on baggage plus one personal item free of charge.
- Personal item can include a laptop bag, a jacket, umbrella, camera, assistive devices etc.
- Dimensions of the personal item should not exceed 9 inches x 10 inches x 17 inches.
- The items should fit in the overhead bin or under the seat in front of you.
Things that can be brought along in addition to the one bag and one personal item limit-
- Pet carrier (extra fee for in-cabin pets).
- Reading material.
- Diaper bag.
- Economy- Weight should not exceed 50 lbs.
Other classes- Weight should not exceed 70 lbs.
- Dimensions should not exceed 62 linear inches.
- Spare lithium batteries, hover-boards and Samsung Galaxy Note7 are not allowed in checked baggage or carry-ons.